hr ni ak dpt title utk research project
yes! FINAL YEAR RESEARCH PROJECT!
berdebar wei mase nk bc title tuuu
so basically, we were given a list project titles with the supervisor names on it
then, we need to narrow down the list into 10 according to our preferred choices
so I did mine and sent to my lecturer
actually I really really really want Alison Binns to be my supervisor
I dont care what the project is all about as long as Alison Binns is my supervisor
why I wanted her? because she is very kind and helpful
everyone love her! yeah~not just me =.=
obviously, lots of people will choose her as their first choice!
lgpon subjek Alison Binns ni ak score pling tggi kot last semester~hewhewhew
BUT in my pray, I never asked Allah to give Alison Binns as my supervisor
I just ask Allah to give THE BEST for me
because I dont know what will happen in the future
I dont know what the project is all about
I dont know whether it's gonna be easy or the other way around
Only Allah knows what the best for me
So here it is! I got John Wild project!
to be honest, this project never appear on my list of preferred choices
and to be honest, I'm quite upset coz lots of my friends got what they wanted
and to be honest, my heart said "why I got him?why not Alison Binns?"
and suddenly, "hey! you asked for the best right? so this is the best for you! dont complain so much coz this is the best gift from Allah!"
yes! this voice wake me up!
I shouldn't think that way! this project is the best for me
you haven't started yet, so being upset without knowing what it is all about is a silly thing =.=
Syahida can do this! InsyaAllah~
p/s: the bad news is, this project title has no description on it..so I have no idea what it is all about! xpe2..relex2 sudeehhh :))
Assalam :)
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan